Freeze Tag CEO Update To Shareholders
CEO Outlines New Game Release Strategy
TUSTIN, CA, August 17, 2016 – Craig Holland, CEO of Freeze Tag (OTC: FRZT), a leading creator of mobile social games, announced a new game release strategy for the company.
The CEO made the following statements:
1. We extend a warm welcome to those shareholders who have recently joined us, and thank you for your interest in our company.
2. Going forward, we have adjusted our strategy to put the company in a better position to compete in a mobile game market dominated by large multinational companies.
3. Our new game release strategy will vary from the past in three important ways.
- First of all, we will focus on less crowded sub-genres within the mobile gaming market such as word and trivia games.
- Secondly, we are moving to a more rapid launch cycle with multiple games of varying themes and styles published over the course of a year.
- Thirdly, we are adjusting our monetization strategy to focus on advertising by delivering more ad impressions in our new games. Our games will still include in app purchase options and players will always have an opportunity to pay to have ads removed.
4. As we develop and publish these new games, we will build our own network of games through which we can cross promote and launch new titles which will enable us to lower our user acquisition costs and more efficiently monetize new games.
5. We will continue to support and develop Kitty Pawp and Black Forest and use this new game release strategy to build the player base for our existing titles.
About Freeze Tag, Inc.
Freeze Tag, Inc. is a leading creator of mobile social games that are fun and engaging for all ages. Based on a free-to-play business model that has propelled games like Pokemon Go and Candy Crush Saga to worldwide success, we employ state-of-the-art data analytics and proprietary technology to dynamically optimize the gaming experience for revenue generation. Players can download and enjoy our games for free, or they can purchase virtual items and additional features within the game to increase the fun factor. Our games encourage players to compete and engage with their friends on major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Founded by gaming industry veterans, Freeze Tag has launched several successful mobile games including the number one hit series Victorian Mysteries® and Unsolved Mystery Club®, as well as digital entertainment like Etch A Sketch®. Freeze Tag games have been downloaded millions of times on the Apple, Amazon and Google app stores.