The Ultimate Dance Off Hits Your Favorite App Store Today As Freeze Tag Games Launches ‘Party Animals®: Dance Battle’
New Mobile Dance Game Ready to Rock Your Phone or Tablet
TUSTIN, CA, November 6, 2014 – Think you have what it takes to move your feet to the beat and build a world-class dance team? Then Freeze Tag (OTC: FRZT), a leading creator of mobile social games, has the game for you with Party Animals®: Dance Battle, a new 3D, free-to-play mobile game to rock your phone or tablet! Now available for free download on the App Store, Google Play and Amazon, the game even lets players compete across different platforms and device types.
Currently rated 4.5/5 stars by early adopters, in Party Animals®: Dance Battle you tap and swipe to keep your dancers movin’ to the music. Your objective is to build the hottest dance crew and win battles against other players. As you level up, you can customize your dancers with special clothing styles so you look good while you’re blowing away the competition. Each dancer card in the game has its own unique dance routine, outfits and music tracks for an almost limitless combination of dance crews. Complete daily quests and you can add an adorable dancing buddy to your crew.
“We challenged ourselves to create something fresh and unique, and in today’s sea of “me-too” games, ‘Party Animals®: Dance Battle’ delivers on that challenge,” said Craig Holland, CEO, for Freeze Tag, Inc. “We are thrilled by the initial response to the game and look forward to creating even more momentum with new content and upgrades for fans to enjoy.”
Put your skills to the test and challenge your friends on Facebook or invite them through Twitter! You can also win prizes in the Spin-to-Win mini game, or dance ‘till you drop in Daily Dance Off Tournaments.
Additional features that will make you want to get your groove on include:
- Each Party Animal has a unique dance routine, music & scoring power.
- Build and customize your own dance crew, including special Gold & Silver Party Animals.
- Use Party Animal cards with higher point values to help you win battles.
- Fuse two dancer cards together to increase the dancers scoring power.
- Collect dozens of 3D animated Party Animals with new ones added regularly.
- Level up your dance cards to make your crew unbeatable!
- Craft and collect dancing buddies.
- Deploy ‘boosters’ and ‘finishers’ to crush the competition and reign supreme!
- Share your dance crew videos through Everyplay.
- Complete daily quests to earn keys & patches.
- Unlock different styles and music tracks for your dancers.
Here’s what players are saying about Party Animals:
- “I really love this game. It has kept me entertained for hours already.”
- “This game is cute, the graphics are good, it’s easy to control and I like the daily challenge and turn-based rounds. 5 stars!”
- “At first I didn’t think I would like this game but as I began to play I became obsessed with it.”
About Freeze Tag, Inc.
Freeze Tag, Inc. is a leading creator of mobile social games that are fun and engaging for all ages. Based on a free-to-play business model that has propelled games like Candy Crush Saga to worldwide success, we employ state-of-the-art data analytics and proprietary technology to dynamically optimize the gaming experience for revenue generation. Players can download and enjoy our games for free, or they can purchase virtual items and additional features within the game to increase the fun factor. Our games encourage players to compete and engage with their friends on major social networks such as Facebook and Twitter. Founded by gaming industry veterans, Freeze Tag has launched several successful mobile games including the number one hit series Victorian Mysteries® and Unsolved Mystery Club®, as well as digital entertainment like Etch A Sketch®. Freeze Tag games have been downloaded millions of times on the Apple, Amazon and Google app stores.
Safe Harbor Notice
Certain statements contained herein are “forward-looking statements” (as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995). Freeze Tag, Inc. cautions that statements made in this news release constitute forward-looking statements and makes no guarantee of future performance. Forward-looking statements are based on estimates and opinions of management at the time statements are made. These statements may address issues that involve significant risks, uncertainties, estimates and assumptions made by management. Actual results could differ materially from current projections or implied results. Freeze Tag, Inc. undertakes no obligation to revise these statements following the date of this news release.